Bookkeeper/ Entry Level Accountant to support our business growth and our accounting department. You will play an active role in the day-to-day accounting and administrative operations of the company while working closely with other members of the accounting department and communicating with our customers. Success in this position can lead to additional responsibilities with the company in the future. This position will provide a competitive salary and Bonus structure as well as a superior health benefit plan.
- Maintaining financial records and reports
- Communication with clients and vendors via email and phone
- Quarterly preparation of client financial statements and estimated tax payments
- Preparation of loan principal and interest schedules in Excel
- Meeting various reporting deadlines and annual audit assistance.
The person we are seeking should have (not required):
- Has or pursuing an Associates or bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- 2+ years’ experience of bookkeeping
- Familiar with QuickBooks
- Proficient with computer software – mainly Excel, Word, and Adobe
- Familiar with basic accounting principles and financial statements
- Strong organizational skills and diligent recordkeeping
- Ability to meet deadlines and recognize urgent tasks
- Highly detail-oriented
- Effective oral and written communication
- Able to work independently with little supervision
We offer exceptional work/life balance, benefits (Medical (free for employee), Dental, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, STD/LTD) and compensation including quarterly performance bonus.
Check us out at buckeyereinsurance.com
Compensation starting at $40K/year, based on experience.
Send Resume, Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office hours; Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm.